Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Huonga3TCV <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Aug 2003 20:01:43 +0300
Hi list,
I have an htm file with some graphics and a text inside. My question is that
why the file doesn't display its content when I open it with IE, it just
displays a white page. Everything
is displayed fine in Frontpage when I open the file to edit with MS
Frontpage, here I can see all the graphics and text. I have tried to open
the file with MS Frontpage and save it as another file.htm but with no help.
Any suggestions?
Thank you in advance for your help.
Huynh Minh Huong
Email: [log in to unmask]