Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 2009 13:28:36 -0500
Hi Al,

While your question is relatively simple,it's also an interesting multifaceted one ;)
Apart from restrictions on file size via email,it also depends on the recipients,
whether or not they want to receive large pictures.

Ideally you should be able to send any size picture and let the recipient decide if
they want to keep a large size or reduce it.(Which is my preferred method for both
-sending and receiving)

As to reducing - for email - Outlook Express eg ,via Windows , will reduce the size
as selected, if you choose Email this file from the Folder Task pane in a pictures
folder.You will have a few selections available from a popup dialog box through the
expanded menu.

Other programs like IrfanView have this built in as well.
Irfanview.  http://www.irfanview.com/
IrfanView - Official Homepage - one of the most popular viewers worldwide

Other numerous picture resizers are available as freeware:
eg  Free Picture Resize Software
http://tinyurl.com/5sg3ut
An extensive list is found here:
FreewareFiles   http://tinyurl.com/6tanfl
The smaller the size of the program,the simpler it is and will only deal with
resizing - the others will do more -see descriptions.

However,as I indicated,my preferred method is to use a file hosting service.
The advantage is that the http protocol is faster than the mail protocol,for
uploading as well as downloading.
Granted, webmail uses http ,but you're still limited to the mail provider's limit,
which is probably 10MB at best.

File hosting services - free - * some require free registration.No big deal ;)
SendTool©: Free File Sending Utility
http://sendtool.com/

MailBigFile
http://www.mailbigfile.com/