Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 14:16:10 +1300
I've been using EasyCD 5.3.2.34 in W98SE with a Liteon 40125S CD writer for
4 months or so without any glitches.

I use it mostly to burn data CDs using Joliet in Mode 2.

EasyCD has always impressed me by with it's ability to automatically check
your source folder for filenames exceeding the Joliet 64character limit.  If
it finds any, it offers to truncate them.

Here'a a snip from Roxio Helpfiles, explaining the system:
-------------------
"Joliet is an extension of the ISO 9660 standard, developed by Microsoft, to
allow CDs to be recorded using filenames up to 64 characters long, including
spaces..........If you select this option, filenames up to 64 characters
long will be allowed. If a filename is longer than 64 characters, a message
will appear allowing you to edit the filename"
-------------------

Suddenly, without any cause that I can think of, this EasyCD facility has
changed radically.

Now, it only tells me that some files exceed the 64character limit, but
doesn't identify them and no longer offers to truncate them.

But worse, I don't believe that there are any such files.  I've done a
thorough search of the 600Mb folder which I frequently copy, and I can't
find any files with more than 20-30 characters in their names.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled EasyCD, but the same thing is still
occurring.

Ideas would be appreciated.

BTW - does anyone know of a prog which can check a folder for files
exceeding the Joliet 64character length?

TIA

Ian Porter
Computer Guys Inc.
Arrowtown