Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Lee Greathouse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2000 12:19:14 -0400
Answer to:
I often move data across different applications. I do this for several
reasons (mainly webweaving), and in different ways depending on what I
have discovered works best for me.

I was wondering if a program exists that will 'record' all the actions
(independent of any application) I make and store them for future use?
The kinda thing I am looking for is the way a Macro works in an Office
application or an Action works in Photoshop.

I found the following at www.kissinc.com/am/index.html:
"AutoMate allows you to configure the scope of tasks that can range from
simple routine operations like running Scandisk on your hard drive every
Friday or reminding you of that important meeting next week to extremely
complex chores like launching a program such as Microsoft Word, then
typing out a letter, saving the letter to new filename, printing or
faxing the letter to anyone you wish and then cleanly shutting down
everything - all without you ever lifting a finger. AutoMate will help
you to stop forgetting all of the important things in your life.

AutoMate allows you to construct automated ‘procedures’ that can start
any application and then make it do anything you need at designated
intervals.  You can launch automated procedures and reminders at any
given frequency - i.e. minutes, hourly, daily, weekly, only on weekdays,
only on weekends, biweekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly and all
combinations and multiples thereof."

-- Lee Greathouse, [log in to unmask]