Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tom Mishler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 07:41:28 -0500
Date:    Sun, 22 Aug 2004 16:14:33 -0400
From:    "Paul A. Shippert" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Outlook Express with two logins

[snip]
> When I've checked "remember my password", no log in at all is
necessary.
> Her inbox opens right up and the new mail check executes. No security
> here. To further complicate the oddness of this situation, I used

The only time I've seen this behavior is when the user doesn't
do a "File->Exit and Logoff" (or -- in older versions -- "File->
Identities->Logoff Current Identity" or something like that).  IOW,
if you don't logoff, you will not get the OE password dialog upon
re-execution of OE.

[snip]
> As soon as I did the Windows Update and replaced the current
> versions, the symptoms reappeared.  What I'll probably end up doing
> (unless I get a more definitive response) is again restoring the
> previous version, but then installing only the Internet Explorer
> update, leaving Outlook Express unchecked in the "Install minimal
> or customize your browser" setup option.

Whew! I've not traveled that route.  Keep us posted!

Tom Mishler

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml