Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 14 Aug 2005 04:06:58 EDT
In a message dated 8/13/2005 9:56:34 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:
In the last three weeks or so there are a two sites that I can no longer
log on to. I use RoboForm and know that I am using the correct name and
password but the sites just come back to be logged on again, there are no
error messages.

I have called both of these company's and they are able to log in using my
name and password-I will change these as soon as I can sign in, they are not
financial type of sites and no personal information is in danger of being
hacked.
Are you using IE6???  Do you have another browser you can try?  I've had the
same problem (see earlier post)  Have you run MS update in the last few weeks?
 If so, MS caused your problem with one of their updates.  If you can use
another browser on the same machine and it works, then that's the problem.

Hopefully someone else on the list can help us both fix it.

HTH,
Kevin Nowicki

                       http://freepctech.com/rode