Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Paul Roeth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Apr 2000 22:39:40 EDT
I received several responses to my question about my OS not shutting down.  I
tried the solutions posed but the system still hung.  I called HP tech about
the HP CDRW 8210e burner I purchased.  The tech responded that Best Buy
shouldn't even have had it on their shelves as this was still Beta.
Apparently the software was not bug free.  So, I took it back to Best Buy and
told them what tech had told me.  When I looked at alternatives they showed
me the same model again.  Naturally, I selected a different model.  When I
tried to install the software I was presented the following error message,
"An exception 0E has occurred at 0028:FF00975C in VxD---.  This was called
from 0028:C1452A01 in VxD---.  It may be possible to continue normally."
Nice message upon trying to reboot.  What does it mean?  I ran scandisk and
then defragged.  I think I got a resource error indicating not enough.  I
went into msconfig and turned off my Norton utility stuff.  Now, my machine
boots correctly and shuts down correctly.  I'm not sure what the problem was
exactly throughout this adventure but I sure wish someone could give me a
little insight.

I want to thank Daryl, Russell, Mary and Greg for their responses.  I did
learn a few things based on them.  Greatly appreciate your time to help out.
Thanks!!!
Paul Roeth

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html