Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dave Schroeder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Jan 2003 21:20:18 -0600
Seeking help from the pros -
I'm preparing to do a backup of my whole system and in the process I'm trying to clean out as much unnecessary file as possilbe.  The following is a list of software listed in my Add/Remove dialogue box that I have no idea what they are (probably something the kids downloaded, or some spyware).  I hope you can shed some light on what they are for and if I can delete them without causing any problems.  Here is a list;

HyperLoad
b3dProjector
DelFin Media Viewer
Enhanced MediaLoads
MediaLoads
Viewpoint Media Player(Remove Only)

I recently added a new Soundblaster card with the accompanying software.  Is any of the above listed "Media" software from this?  The disc that came with it is sound Blaster Live! by Creative.
Thanks for all your help.

                       http://freepctech.com/rode