Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jul 2005 21:34:21 -0700

  I think I've seen this.  When I capture using Pinnacle, and the tape runs
out before the duration I've told Pinnacle to capture for, I seem to wind up
with a captured clip that is very short -- possibly the fraction of a second
that you report,
  I have not tried the clip in other players, assuming that it really was as
short as Studio claimed, but it would not surprise me to learn that the full
capture is actually present.  My workaround has been to re-do the capture
with a timeout that will stop the process a little short of the end of the
tape,  Obviously, for anything that runs to more than a few minutes, this is
a tremendous hassle.

David Gillett

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!