Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 1998 21:05:47 -0500
William F. Stephenson wrote:

> Hi Mark!
> I have noticed that the RNAAP program hangs on in my computer a good ten
> minutes or so after I close my Internet connection. Recently, I find that
> closing my connection down hangs up my computer for about 10 seconds, then
> all is back to normal. I vaguely remember somewhere that Hayes style modems
> cause problems: what I do not know. What browser are you running, DUN
> version, etc.
> Will Stephenson

hello, will.  i'm using Nescape Communicator 4.04 (128-bit encryption, but i
guess that doesn't matter in this situation), and the newest version of DUN,
though, i'm not sure what number that is.  this problem happens sporadically
but frequently (er, more than once a day, usually).  i also run other
programs when i'm logged on, though i doubt that would have any effect on it
(namely pagoo, icq 98 and a signature program, all run when i'm connected by
netlaunch).

mark simmons