Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Timchenko Maxim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 09:00:25 +0300
  I've seen people use a program called FAKECD to make a directory
at hard drive to appear like an additional CD-ROM drive [this is mostly
used to play games w/o the CD -- all of the contents are copied to
HD, fakecd installed and - voila!]. Anyway. Check your autoexec.bat
for any strange lines, and of course anything containing fakecd.

<> Max Timchenko [MaxVT]
<>

On Sun, 27 Jun 1999, Pinelands wrote:

> My computer for sopme reason seems to think I have another CD-ROM Drive, all
> my other drives work perfectly and I haven't fiddled with any of the
> physical connections in the box. I recently installed a new Media Player,
> "Sonique" and I have uninstalled it and re-installed it with no luck. I also
> removed my real CD-ROM Drive from <My Computer> <Properties> and also
> re-installed my CD-ROM's Drivers (into the same directory as the previous
> one)

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html