Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 2003 16:48:13 +0100
If you are using the Imaging for Windows software supplied with ME you can zoom in and out of your image by pressing the Zoom command on the Menu Bar, you can choose any size from 25% to 400%. This will enable you to view your images without having to scroll.

Your printer will let you change the image size: look  under Layout for Custom size or Reduce / Enlarge, depends on the printer software.

HTH

Alan Hodges
----- Original Message -----
From: judy honeyman
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2003 5:04 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Question

 I'm not sure I am going to the correct sight to ask this question if not I hope you can steer me in the correct direction.

 I am using Windows Me which I purchased three years ago.  I have had several people e-mail me photo's which are quit large on my screen and I need to scroll from left to right in order to view it in sections.  I would like to know how to print off the picture so that I can see all of it and not just the portion that shows on my computer screen.  I have tried highlighting it and coping then printing but I only can print off the part of the picture I can see on the screen.  Can you help me?

Thank You
Judoney

Help STOP SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE* The NOSPIN Group Promotions is now offering Mandrake Linux or Red Hat Linux CD sets along with the OpenOffice CD... at a great price!!! http://freepctech.com/goodies/promotions.shtml