Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dean Kiley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 04:49:40 -0600
Lew,

Open IE and click on Tools> Internet Options, then, under the General tab,
half way down the page you will see the section for Temporary Internet
Files. Click on "Delete Files" and I usually click on "Delete Folders" as
well. Then I will clear the history (button just below Temp. Int. Files) by
clicking on that button. You will be prompted after both actions, I that is
what you want to do, click on "OK". Then to clean up the Internet Explorer
even further, you can go ahead and click on "Clear History", and that shoul
clean up your Internet Explorer.

Since you are in cleaning mode, now is a good time to do a little more house
cleaning, go to Start> Programs> Accessories> System Tools> Disk Clean Up,
and clear out all that stuff. You should notice an increase in performance
now...

Good luck,

Dean Kiley

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: