Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doctor Data <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 09:49:50 -0500
what type of file is it? what is the name of the file?  It could be part of
a program that's launched into the memory of the computer on startup, or a
temp file created by a document that you were working on, or maybe even a
virus that launches on startup.  In any case, if you are positive that this
file can go, you may be able to delete it by going into safe mode, or into
dos if u are using win9x and deleting it that way.
Bill Ades
Doctor Data Technology Solutions, inc.
Brooklyn, NY
----- Original Message -----
From: "ellis" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, January 19, 2003 2:02 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] File System Error (1026)

Dear listserv,

The other day I was trying to delete a file, but my computer will not let
me.  The message I get is the following:

Cannot delete file:  File System Error (1026).

In front of the message is the big white X inside of a red circle.

What does this error mean? What can I do to delete this file?  Or how can I
fix this error?

Thanks!

Ellis Heath

                       http://freepctech.com/rode