Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Michael Heavener <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 1998 21:49:55 -0800
Last night, in a fit of desperation about why I can't drag and drop part of
a line of text to another line of text without reformatting, I discovered
something. My goal is to have an objective statement in my resume to which
I can drag a position name in a smaller, lighter font (matching another
line's styletag).

Set the style tag for line one the way you want it, then change part of the
text (the decoy) to match your other need . When drag-'n'-dropping, only
put the matching text blocks together -- and don't take the paragraph
marker -- then delete the decoy text. In my case, the decoy text is a
perfectly legitimate job name -- but this new idea gives me an instantly
customizable resume.

Michael Heavener

At 12:29 PM 2/12/98 +0000, [log in to unmask] wrote:
<snip>
>     For the person who wants to move text blocks without losing
>their style characteristics (paragraph and text formatting), I say,
>turn on the "show non-printing symbols" feature so you can see the
>paragraph sign at the end of your text block, make sure to select it
>with the text, and do your drag-and-drop or whatever. Easiest of
>several approaches, IMO. This way the moved block will *not* take on
>the characteristics of the style in effect in the new location, but
>will keep the characteristics it had before the move.
<snip>

Peace in Christ

Michael Quin Heavener
16702 NE 103rd Place