Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 May 2000 08:57:35 -0600
At 05:53 AM 05/07/2000 , Marvin Mansky wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I get an error message when closing that indicates:
>
>         icsmgr -  This program has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down
>
>Once this message is posted my computer can not close down except if I manually close the CPU.

This file is part of the Internet Connection Sharing feature found in
Windows98.   It must have become corrupted and you need to
uninstall the program and reinstall it.

You will probably need to start Windows98 in safe mode in
order to perform the following procedure.

Start | Settings | Control Panel | Add/Remove Programs
Then click on the Windows Setup tab and you will find it
under Internet Tools.  Just uncheck the box and then click
apply.  Reboot your system and then reverse this process.

Now...  with that said, this is not a required program for a stand
alone PC using the Internet.  This program is the Internet
Connection Sharing feature in WIndows98 and it does not
work all that well.

I would recommend using either Sygate or Wingate over this
particular program.

       Bob Wright
The NOSPIN Group

                         http://nospin.com/rode