Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Neal Baron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 09:42:08 -0400
Dear Floyd,

Thank you very much for the help.  As it turned out, I couldn't get setup to
work because the disk was Windows98se (upgrade).  I found the original
Windows98 disk and it worked like a charm.

Thanks again for the useful help!

Neal Baron

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Floyd Carlyle
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2003 9:14 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Repairing Windows 98se from Boot disk

hi my name is floyd carlyle and i will try to help you 1st you must
use a boot disk and after you get to the dos prompt a: you must
determine your cd-rom drive sometime you have to try different
letters example d:\setup, if that don't work try e:\setup or some
thing like e:\setup\win 98 . if this don't work try f:\setup.
or if you can printout the readme on the cd-rom click explore
cd and open win 98 folder and printout the readme and follow
ms directions for setup.