Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 16:37:08 -0600
At 02:21 PM 6/26/2002, you wrote:
>I run a small business and use the computer daily and I have a problem I hope you might
>be able to help me with.  I use windows 2000 pro and when I click on some of the urls
>the screen will freeze up.  Can this be fixed and if so how.  Help before I go out of business.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Sandy Salava

I can tell you that I have a system here with Windows2000 and it had the same
problem.  I updated the driver for the video card, ATI All-in-wonder 32mg card,
and the problem stopped.

We updated the system to WindowsXP Pro and the problem started all over
again.  I downloaded a new driver for the video card and it did not help... we
suffered with the problem for about a month and suddenly Microsoft Windows
Update had a new driver for the video card and once again the problem
cleared up.  It has been running fine for a few weeks now.

     Bob Wright
The NoSpin Group
http://freepctech.com

.