Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Kenneth Vickery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 08:10:04 -0500
Setting up a new computer but still using Windows 98SE

2.4 GHz, 512Mb DDR, 333Mhz FSB, 40 & 30GB HDs, 56K modem & lan card for ADSL, etc.

Problem: on boot up the computer stops and gives me the message:

"Unable to load the dynamic link library:
msnp32.dll
Some of all of the following feature is not available:
Microsoft Network"

After hitting [Enter] for Okay, the system goes ahead with boot up and everything seems fine.

I have tried copying msnp32.dll to C:\Windows\system, to C:\Windows and to c:\windows\system\common
files (I think).  But, I still get the message.

My modem works and my ADSL works.  I haven't tried MS Messenger yet nor Net Meeting.

So, where is this msnp32.dll  supposed to go to be found?
If it is not even needed, where do I go to remove the call up of this dll?

Help!
TIA and Merry Christmas!
Ken

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: