Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Paul A. Shippert" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Feb 2003 15:56:57 -0500
Greetings Byron & List--
----- Original Message -----
From: "Byron Wolter" <[log in to unmask]>

> Using Word 200, was trying to print 4 pages onto one sheet (print dialog
> box). On one computer, it works; on two others it will only print each page
> on one sheet separately. Does anyone know why?
>
> On PowerPoint I wanted to insert a line in the middle of a slide (using
> Draw). After drawing it on the slide, the two end "boxes" are there, then
> the whole thing disappears as soon as I click anywhere else.  Any thoughts
> on this one?

Sorry I haven't a clue on your situation with the Word printing problem, however;
in regard to the disappearing line in PowerPoint, did you examine the properties of
the drawing object (the line)?  Is it possible that the line's color matches the
background color of slide on which you drew it?  To access the properties of the
object, first select it (I realize it may be difficult if it isn't visible.  Try select all
from the
Edit menu to locate it.), then right-click it, then left-click drawing object properties.
The dialog box that comes up will provide a number of attributes such as weight, and
color, among others that you can adjust for the object.  Choose an appropriate color
and weight for the line and it should show up.

HTH,

Paul A. Shippert

---