Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2007 14:44:13 -0600
Hello Nancy,

This error message appears when you try to install or run a MS-DOS based or
a 16-bit Windows application. See the following Microsoft Knowledge Base
article:

Error message when you install or start an MS-DOS or 16-bit Windows-based
program:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;324767

Instead of the resolution offered in the article, download and run the
following. When done, restart the computer and attempt to install the games
again.

autoexec.nt XP Pro Fix:
http://www.cybertechhelp.com/download/file/autoexec-nt-xp-pro-fix

Sven Swanson, Sr.
The NoSpin Group, Inc.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nancy Faulkner" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, January 27, 2007 5:14 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] 16 bit windows subsystem

I am trying to load some games for my grandchildren and keep getting the
following error.

c:\windows\system32\sutoexec.net. The system file is not suitable for run
ning MS-DOS and Micrsoft Windows applications.  Choose "close" to termina
te the application.

I have tried going to the properties on these games as they are all Windo
ws 95 or 98 and changed the compatbility with the same results.

I am running:
Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 2 (build 2600)
Intel Pentium 4
ALL-IN-WONDER RADEON
ATI WDM Rage Theater Audio

Please let me know what other information you may need.

Thanks
Nancy

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml