Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 06:59:03 -0700
What operating system?
If it is windows 98 just press the cancle button at the login screen and that will get you in.  Then search for a *.pwl file and delete that.  Now log off and back on it will ask for your password and bingo bango there you go.  For windows NT, 2000 and XP there is not much you can do unless you have the admin password then you can login as the admininstrator and reset your user password.

Bruce Jarrett-Norton

Shirley Sendelbach <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Does anyone know how I can find out my password to get into my computer? Not my internet password.
I changed it because a friend was always getting into my computer and I decided to change my password, but now I forgot it. Thank You Shirley S.

The NOSPIN Group is now accepting donatations
to continue providing PCSOFT and our website.
Visit http://freepctech.com to donate using Paypal

Bruce Jarrett-Norton

Have a good day!
GO STATE!