Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dennis Duke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2007 17:11:09 -0500
About a week ago I started having problems logging into my ftp site. I have
used it for several years but now my ftp client will not log into it. I
contacted my provider and they verified my login and password and say the
problem is with my ftp program or computer - possibly with windows firewall.
To my knowledge, nothing has changed on my computer. I am running Windows XP
home and using FileZilla but have also tried FTP Surfer. I also typed
"[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">ftp:[log in to unmask]" into Internet Explorer. It asks for my
userid and password and then will not connect. If the problem is at my end I
haven't a clue as I know of nothing that has changed in the last couple of
weeks. I connected to a couple of annonymous ftp sites but don't know of any
that require a userid and password to test everything.