Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Frank Sestir <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 23:57:59 -0400
You can use the freeware program from Karen's Power Tools - Directory
Printer
http://www.karenware.com/powertools/ptdirprn.asp
Just choose to print the directory (and or file) information to a file,
then open it in any program that will read a text file.
or make sure you are in the correct directory and run command prompt
(Start/Programs/Accessories/Command Prompt)
then type in the command:
dir *.* >myfile.txt    or any other name.
This will create a text file.

John Dent wrote:

> Does anyone know how to copy file titles from Windows Explorer so I can
> sort the file titles in Word or Excel etc. I would like to be able to Cut
> and Paste the titles to other programs. (Is there a program that can
> do it?)
>
> So far this seemingly simple task has no answer.
>
> Thanks
>
> John
>
>             Do you want to signoff PCSOFT or just change to
>                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
>                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com