Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Stephen R Stanfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 2004 09:48:14 -0500

 try adjusting your settings on your firewall.  it worked for me

stephen r stanfield

-------Original Message-------

From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list

Date: 10/06/04 21:05:58

To: [log in to unmask]

Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] A & E drive malfunction

Yes, I had a similar problem.  I downloaded sp2, and later got rid of it,
but my cd drive will now not work.  I cannot copy my pictures to a cd disc.
I have not figured out why, yet, either.

srs <[log in to unmask]> wrote:Hello All,

I downloaded EZ Armor from Computer Associates (Antivirus and Firewall)

Firewall looks like Zone Alarm. I went to use floppy and error message says

disk not formatted and then couldn't be formatted. tried to use flash drive

with same result. this same situation happened app 6-8 months ago with

symantec. I uninstalled norton firewall and drives started working again. I

have xp home with sp1 and have not loaded sp2 for fear of something like

this happening. there is obviously a conflict somewhere with software and

windows. has anyone else experienced this problem?

Stephen R Stanfield

messages? Visit our staff web site:

http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml