Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 15:08:37 -0600
At 02:41 PM 7/25/2003, you wrote:
>Hi I just recently started a website and i am trying to get music on to it. can you help me??
>  Thank You
>  John Ash

The simplest way to achieve this effect is with this HTML tag:

<bgsound src="feelhi2.mid" loop="1">

Now this calls up the "feelhi2.mid" sound file and plays it once.  You can change
the loop to as many as you like, zero means indefinite.   You can also use other
types of sound files such as WAV or AU.  I prefer to use MID files as they are
highly compressed and very small, fast to load.  This line can be placed anywhere
in the body of the message.

There are other more complicated ways to accomplish this, including JAVA
scripting...   but, I like this as it is real simple.  You can play the sound file
in a different directory as long as you show the path in the SRC=" file "
location.

One final note.  Music is irritating to most people and I only add it when my
client is adamant about it.  If the average web site visitor decides in the first
five seconds to stay at the website, often music drives them away before they
read anything.

    Bob Wright
The NoSpin Group, Inc.
http://freepctech.com - http://nospin.com