Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Linda Pulliam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 23:51:53 -0600
Yes: possibly she has had her computer turned on for a long space
of time. I can't explain it intelligibly, but I know that RAM
memory gets "used up" the longer one is using the computer. When I
have signed on the internet multiple times after rebooting,
surfing slows considerably, even stopping, and Netscape links
don't even operate. Then, I reboot and everything is fine. I have
heard that Netscape may be extra demanding on memory, but I don't
know that for sure.

Amado Pino wrote:

> Hi listers;
>
> I have a friend that's having a problem while trying to open a link from
> Messenger, she claims it just sits there and Communicator won't open.
> Netscape is her default browser, she's running Win 95 on a pentium 200
> mhz, 64mb-ram. Any ideas? TIA.
>
> Amado
>
> --
> Get paid to surf, visit
> http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=AUI-934
> and start earning while surfing.
>
>              PCSOFT maintains many useful files for download
>                      visit our download web page at:
>                      http://nospin.com/pc/files.html

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html