Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Aug 2005 03:59:12 -0400
There are several free "Stay Connected" programs that should solve this
problem.
Try here  http://www.snapfiles.com/Freeware/comm/fwdisconnect.html I've
used "Stay Live" in the past, without problems.
There are several ISP search sites you could try. Start here:
http://www.myispfinder.org/

Robert Jones wrote:

>I am using walmart connect for my internet service and now they added an
>annoying inactivity timer, thats throws me off the web when 20mins or so pass of
>inaction -how do i turn it off or is their a way to trick it to staying on?
>           Are their any other $10.00 a month Ips that don t have the
>annoying feature that i could try out?  Any better , cheap Ips out their ??
>
>           Robert Jones > [log in to unmask]
>
>               The NOSPIN Group Promotions is now offering
>                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
>              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!
>             http://freepctech.com/goodies/promotions.shtml

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>