Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 May 2000 17:29:58 -0700
>. I already
>own QuickView Plus - does the Pro version of PowerDesk add the QuickView
>that I already have, or are there other features (I know that the Pro also
>adds directory compare)?

The Pro version of Powerdesk has it's own viewer that is very comprehensive
however either version will work with Quickview plus if necessary. Check
out http://nospin.com/rode/rode118.html for more differences.

>Win2k - now that I want to switch to PowerDesk (because Explorer in Win2k is
>rather unstable), I am chagrinned to find that the window size problem is
>back! Anyone know how to fix this?

Go into Powerdesk < Options >  then <Preferences > and make Powerdesk your
default file manager.
You won't have any further problems with Explorer.

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html