Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Cheeta Gauba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 08:08:04 -0700
Dear Rich, I use Spybot, and wouldn't be without it. Very useful. The
answer to your question is YES, you need to run the Spybot installation on
each of the PCs you need to use it on. Copying the installed directory is
insufficient as there are changes/entries elsewhere on the PC. This is of
course true of just about any software today.

Many recommend using more than program such as Spybot as two catch more
problems than one by itself; at present I'm just on one, Spybot. In
addition, of course, one needs to use a good antivirus program. I use
Norton's (and was very happy with it until earlier this year - I have been
having tremendous problems since renewing my subscription - it needs
re-installation every now and again. There are alternatives, some of which
are free).

Regards -  = Cheeta Gauba  [log in to unmask]

At 07:41 AM 8/8/2004 -0500, Rich McAllister wrote:
>Good Morning ;
>
>Can anyone give me some help with this...
>I downloaded a free version (although i probably will donate to the
>cause...looks like an awsome program) of Spybot. I installed it on 1 of my
>desktop machines running windows xp pro, and ran it....it worked great.....
>I want to put it onto a CD and utilize it to check my laptop, and other
>machines.....
>When  I ran it from the CD on one of my other Desktop machines also
>running Windows XP Pro it did the scan fine, and appeared to work but gave
>me some unable to find file messages when I was running the Fix Problems
>portion....I was not sure if this is related to the fact that I installed
>spybot on one machine and just copied the installed directory to the
>CD....Do you actually have to run the installation on each machine you
>want to use it on?
>
>Also please let me know what you think of this application, and if you use
>other programs for cleaning up your pc's.
>
>Thanks for all your help
>Rich

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml