Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 2010 07:25:50 -0700
For the most part, software that runs under XP will run on Windows 7 32-bit.
It is when you switch to 64-bit Windows 7 that most compatibility problems
arise. Windows 7 Pro and up does include an XP mode to run older software.
However, this mode, while almost transparent to the user, does slow down
operation. You need a fast computer to make that option practical.

On my own system, I am running Windows 7 64-bit and use the XP mode for some
software. My hardware is an i5 processor running at 3GHz with 4GB of RAM.

Peter Shkabara