Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Alan Bentley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Nov 1998 15:16:29 -0700
>Alan,
>
>You have not given us enough information to advise you on this issue.

Hello......  Sorry for the lack of information. This is what I know bout
his system.

                Windows 95
                An Internet server
                No network involved
                TCP/IP

He has been posted by an unknown person several times while using ICQ.
This happens in the message box that he is typing in.  The intruder starts
typing into the same window at the same time.  He has a program that
detects Back Orifice installed on his computer.  This has alerted him
several times and has given him the message that B.O. was detected and
deleted.  Yet the intruder persists.  He also has the box in ICQ checked
that says "do not allow others to see my IP address".  I hope this helps.
Would be very interested in ways to track the intruder down.  Sorry for my
earlier vagueness.

                                Thanks       Alan Bentley

         The PCSOFT web site always needs good submissions.  If
               software tech tips or software reviews to: