Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Douglas Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 12:38:04 -0500
Most likely these are related to downloaded programs that
are designed to start when the PC starts.  The easiest way
to see what starts is to go to Start button, RUN then type
in MSCONFIG.  This will show the programs that start when
the PC is started or re-booted.  You can temporarily stop
"suspect" programs from trying to load by un-checking the
check boxes for the programs.

Another, slightly more elegant program which does
essentially the same thing, is the Startup Control panel
at:

http://www.mlin.net/StartupCPL.shtml

You can hopefully zero in on the program that is giving
the problem and uninstall it if it is still installed.

Doug