Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 17:01:55 -0500
Demetri,

You do not need to import.  You do not need any mail program.
With these types of on-line storage systems, you use the
windows explorer to transfer files.

In an earlier post, I suggested X-drive.
 www.xdrive.com (or maybe it is www.x-drive.com)

It is an on-line file
repository probably very much like the ones mentioned here.

The X-drive system creates a virtual hard drive that you can
access with the WINDOWS explorer.  Just click and drag the
folder from your C: drive to the X: drive and it will make a
copy---just like dragging a single file from the C: drive to a floppy.

Once you have the folder stored on the internet, then you can
switch machines, reconnect to the internet and drag the folder
from the X:drive into the "new" C: drive.

BUT..... as I warned before, this will be limited to the speed
of your modem connection.  For a 16Meg folder, you can
expect this to take 6-10 hours (one way) with a dial up connection.

Jim Meagher