Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 5 Jun 1998 13:55:11 +0000
Hi there,
I hope someone has the answer for me with this.   I have about 30 PC's
that I need to upgrade with Office 97.  I have a copy of the Office
Professional version, but the Air Force only has license for the Office
Standard version.  So, to comply with regulations and all, I'm not putting
on Access 97, and the Bookshelf products (which is how I've been directed).
Here are my problems though...........When doing the install it makes you close
down the Office shortcut bar before starting the install, and after I'm done
with the install I can't seem to find it anymore, anywhere.  Also, we are
running Office Professional 95, and installing Office Standard 97, so when I
click off Access 97, the previous version ends up deleted off totally, and we
still need the old version of Access......A) Can the older version of
Access seemlessly run with newer versions of Word, Excel & PowerPoint ????
And 2) How can I make it so when I do this install it doesn't get deleted ????
I appreciate any and all advice and/or suggestions.  Thank you,
                                                      Anthony Haley
A bus stops at a bus station,
A train stops at a train station,
On my desk, I have a work station.................
Anthony Haley