Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hal Trachtenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 2000 03:24:16 -0400
> I have a problem that I have been trying to solve since yesterday
afternoon
> and I have exhausted all of my ideas. I installed Windows Me over Windows
98
> SE and the installation went well except for one thing, I cannot access
the
> Internet from my system.

Larry, when you installed ME did you reinstall the original drivers for your
modem or did you just let ME install it's own drivers? I had an almost
similar problem when I installed ME. Although, I only use my 56k modem for
faxing because I use a cable connection. ME would not recognize my modem as
what it is supposed to be, AOpen 56k speakerphone/fax/voice, instead it puts
it in as a HCF 56k PCI modem, which I believe is Rockwell. Anyway, after
installing the original drivers from the CD that came with the modem, the
modem would not work, so I had to uninstall the original drivers and use
only the ones that ME put in.

                         http://nospin.com/rode