Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 26 Aug 1998 16:55:30 EDT
I'm having problems in displaying the full titles of icons in My Computer
windows and on the desktop, if the title is too long.  All I get is an
ellipsis "..." appended to the end of the icon title where it gets cut off.

I had to re-install Microsoft Office 97 from the CD sometime ago, and ever
since then, I've had this problem.  Before it used to show the full multi-word
title of either the file or icon.

My display resolution is at 800 X 600 and both horizontal and vertical icon
spacing is set to te default of 43.  I am using small fonts, Arial 10 point,
also the default.  Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks,

Mike