Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Clinton A Worley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 08:42:09 -0500
This is to wierd.
I read this message yesterday afternoon and the same icon showed up on my
laptop last night after I updated my eTrust antivirus from version 6.2 to
version 7.
I opened it with MS-DOS Editor and it looked like a leftover log file.
I just deleted it.
Clint Worley
Worley Technology

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 07:21:04 -0500 Sven <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
> Hello Carol,
>
> Does the icon have a name? Check the following Microsoft Knowledge
> Base
> article and see if it applies.
>
> A file that is named "~" appears on the desktop...
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;830921
>
> Sven Swanson, Sr.

Now includes pop-up blocker!