Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Powdermaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Nov 1998 22:45:12 -0500
Hi gang,
I have a small problem with Outlook Express. The text in the Preview Pane
Header which lists *from, to, and subject* has become compressed to the
point that it is unreadable. Text in the preview pane itself is fine and the
text in the Inbox is also fine. It was running fine until I accidently
deleted the header by double clicking on it. When I restored it from the
Layout section of the View menu this problem appeared.

My system is running Windows 98 from a clean install.
Specs are:

Super Micro MB
Intel pentium 200MMX CPU
32 MB ram.