Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
A&C Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 13:55:04 -0800
Hey all,

Can anyone offer a reason against moving or copying scanreg.exe to C:\  from  C:\Windows\Command ? (not
scanregW.exe)

Is there any reason I can't or shouldn't run it from there instead ?
Should I move it or just copy it to C:\ ?

The reason is silly, but when I used my boot disk last night and got to the A:\ prompt, I changed Dir to
C:\Windows, then tried to run scanreg. Needless to say, I got the old 'Bad command or filename' message
because scanreg was not in C:\Windows. So, since I always seem to forget where it is, I thought it would just
be easier to have it in C:\, which is where I usually start anyway. I just don't want to have to search for
it - lazy, huh? lol...thanks in advance.

Al Thompson

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com