Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jun 2002 07:46:30 -0700
David, This is an area where you have more expertise than I do. I think
that Carlos was wanting a share that did not require user
authentication. I have sometimes wanted to do this myself: allow the
world to access a share as read only, for example. Is there an easy way
(or even a hard way) to do this on a Win2k system that is mixed with
win9x machines? The "net use" works ok, but the user still needs to be
logged in on the win9x machine with a name that matches the share on the
win2k (win9x net command does not support the /u: option).

Peter
Peter Shkabara P.E. - Computer Science Instructor
Columbia College - 11600 Columbia College Drive - Sonora, CA 95370
(209) 588-5156 - [log in to unmask] - http://gocolumbia.org/pesh