Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Apr 1998 12:12:14 -0700
I use Win95 MS Backup  to backup to a second hard drive regularly......You
must have it set up incorrectly. Are you following this procedure.

Go to settings / options / backup and un check anything to do with floppies
or tape....I suggest you check verify although it will double the backup
time. Then...

1.   first select the files you wish to backup
2.   Next point MS Backup to the drive \ directory where you want to put
the backup file
3.   start the backup and MS Backup will prompt you for a name for the
backup file.

Mark