Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doyle Hirsch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 12:52:24 -0800
Max,

  you need to turn off Messenger in Windows Services. If you're running XP,
rite click on My Computer and go to Manage. The go down to Services and
Applications. Click on Services and scroll down to Messenger. Hilite it and
click on "Stop the Service". You only need Messenger if you're on a
corporate network. BTW, this has nothing to do with MSN Messenger.

                                        Doyle Hirsch