Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Sixto Balicoco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 20:45:05 -0700
Can this be possibly accomplished if the Win2000 is only an upgrade version?

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Frank Franklin
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2000 2:49 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Dual booting Windows 2000 & Windows 98

I have a 13 gig drive with four partitions, C,D,E,F.

- Windows 98 is on C
- Windows 2000 is on E

and they both boot fine.

My 'boot.ini' reads,

[boot loader]
timeout=30
[operating systems]
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(3)\WINNT="Microsoft Windows 2000
Professional" /fastdetect
C:\="Microsoft Windows"

 I don't know which files in the root directory are required. I have a whole
lot of system files in there including the ones you do.

If you want contact me off-list and I will send you a screen-shot of that
directory for you to check against yours.

Frank