Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Russ Poffenberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Nov 2005 14:26:52 -0800
Hi Carol,

I too find the behavior of IE sometimes annoying. What usually happens is
that when you search and find an item on a page, it leaves the cursor at
that point, and it doesn't wrap. What I do to reset the cursor to the top of
the page to "find" again, is hit ctrl-home, then a "find again" usually
works.

Russ Poffenberger

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Carol
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2005 1:36 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] Single page searcher

I am resubmitting this, because it was never posted, from what I've seen:

Does anyone know of a good search engine that can be used like the search
function in IE, that will just search for words in an article on the web
page you have open?  (I don't mean normal search engines.  I don't want to
search the web, I simply want to search the document online that I'm
reading.)  My problem with the one in IE is that it's not dependable and
once you search a page, you can't do it again, without closing and starting
over.  But many times, I need to repeat the same search on the same
document. Carol Hanson

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!