Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 14:32:14 -0700
isn't this a form of spoofing? using legit usernames? i know, it's wierd
getting one from yourself which happened to me the other day and it had a
virus attached. the nice thing was that i knew  i hadn't sent myself
anything! what was scary was that Norton didn't pick it up right away with
its 8/4/04 signatures. i forwarded to my school address which has another
antivirus program and it picked it up right away. it wasn't until Norton
updated to 8/9/04 sigs that it picked it up.
chuck finnigan

> I don't have a big problem with spam but recently I've gotten a couple
that
> have me doin' some head scratchin'! The most recent shows an address of
> "phillipwllygQNH"

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml