Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ray Parrish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2008 20:07:29 -0800
There are differences in the two server environment. One thing I know is
that on a LInux server you can add an .htaccess file to your root
folder, and other folders at your domain, and on a Windows server you
can't. For a tutorial on what is possible with the .htaccess file go here -

<http://www.javascriptkit.com/howto/htaccess.shtml>

I've been thinking of changing my web hosting to Linux servers so I can
use this ability which I don't have right now on the Windows server I'm on.

Later, Ray Parrish

--
Trouble shooting and Fixing Windows