Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Robert Citkowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2005 13:41:37 -0500
> My question is, am I paranoid, or is it a possibility that while I'm
> reading the quotations before deleting, something unwanted would be
> going on with the website? If so, like what?

Thanks, Kevin and Dave.
Aside from the email address issues, I have different worry.
Some emails connect you to a website and download images (and who knows what else). I remember being warned in the past about connections to malicious websites. In addition to downloading, what are the risks of being connected to a malicious website? And am I right in thinking that the longer you're connected, the more damage can be done?

Rob

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml