Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman SC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Sep 2009 00:22:45 -0700
Hi Regina,

Yes, I know, I already responded to this, but keep forgetting to mention
a PDF creator that is far superior to Cute PDF Writer.
(Just in case things don't work out with the QuickBooks PDF printer
driver.)

It's HTI PDF Creator from http://www.holdtrendinfo.com/
It has features that are only available in the Pro version of Cute PDF,
such as full description of the document,security features (128 bit
encryption) and email function.
But it's freeware ;)  - Also, it requires just one installation, not 2,
like Cute PDF.

Peter E

 -------- Original Message --------
 Subject: [PCSOFT] Quickbooks to PDF?
 From: Reggkay <[log in to unmask]>
 Date: Fri, September 25, 2009 11:03 am
 To: [log in to unmask]

 Hi folks,
 I am having a work flow problem.  I use Quickbooks 2002 to keep books
 for our small business.  Our older customers I have always printed our
 invoice from our computer to their fax machine.  The new customers we
 are getting are wanting an emailed invoice.  So for them I have to
print
 the invoice, scan it back into the computer as a pdf, then attach the
 pdf to an email.  Can anyone think of a way that I can get around the
 printing of the invoice.  I'm willing to learn a new accounting program

 if I need to.
 Thanks in advance for any and all help.
 Regina Long
 Windows XP pro