Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Kelly Younger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Mar 1998 07:15:34 -0600
John Chin wrote:

> Unless there is heavy multitasking, anytime a PC has 32MB
> of RAM or more, configuring  Windows 95 as a network
> server will speed things up a bit. The increased performance
> may not be discernable; it depends on the system you have.
> But if your computer is capable of acting as a network server,
> you should see an increase.
>
> Doing this sets larger caches and buffers and manages
> memory differently.
>
> Regards,
>
> John Chin

Greetings,
There is a known bug of some reversed registry settings. I can't
remember where it is on the MS site, but you can find a complete
discussion of it and how to fix it here
http://www.zdnet.com/pccomp/features/excl1097/6tha/max15.html
Be careful when mucking around in the registry!
As a note, I set my machine up as a server and the difference is slight.
Your mileage may vary.

Cheers,
Kelly Younger